A clever app for your smart device. Don’t miss a thing when you are away from your office and stay connected with total independence from your desktop.
Our inventive mobile app for Reservationless-Plus is a full-circle approach to conferencing on the go. MobileMeet® is your gateway to a more seamless meeting experience with more power to start, join and schedule meetings with complete call management.
Discover a full-circle approach to meeting from your iPhone and Android smartphone. Not only start and join meetings, but enjoy a richer conferencing experience by sending meetings invites, accessing your enabled features and sharing content from desktop connections. Enhance your meetings with this powerful functionality:
Use VoIP to talk and control your meetings with carriers not supporting simultaneous talk and data (e.g., Sprint) or when traveling internationally to avoid high voice roaming charges.
Add a new level of engagement between you and participants with the in-meeting chat feature that works across mobile and desktop connections.
Keep up with the speaker throughout your meeting by viewing shared presentations and files. Promote participants on the Unified Meeting 5 or Call Manager desktop client to share files/applications, presentations or their desktop.
Receive push notifications when someone first enters your waiting room and again after five minutes of inactivity as a reminder to start your meeting.
See when you have a free moment and the ability to schedule a meeting by using the in-app calendar to view appointments scheduled on your device’s native calendar.
Store an unlimited number of unique meeting profiles to your favorites for quick access—retrieve global dial-in numbers and connect with one tap.
By easily navigating between the Participant and Waiting Rooms, see participants in your meeting or those waiting for approval to join your meeting.
Maintain total meeting control with in-app features—mute, unmute, rename, disconnect all or individual participants, promote participants to co-moderator or presenter and much more.
Increase meeting security by setting a required application password for all accounts within your organization that can be set to expire periodically. For assistance, please contact your sales rep.
Connect to your meetings and save mobile minutes using VoIP instead of Call Me or Dial-In.
Access your complete list of designated local and international dial-in numbers.
Co-brand the app with your company logo or colors for maximum impact.
Invite participants via SMS, email or Call Now within your meeting.
Integrate with SIRI on iPhones.
Utilize a Security Code that meeting participants will need to join your call and/or optional billing codes which allow seamless cost tracking right on your invoices.
1. To use Dial-In to join or start your meeting, permission to access your contacts list is required.
2. Permission to access your device's calendar is required to use Native Calendar Integration.
3. Receipt of Push Notifications may be delayed when device is OFF. Only the latest Push Notification will be received after the device is turned on. This feature must be enabled on your Reservationless-Plus account, in MobileMeet® and on your device.
4. You will need a Wi-Fi connection if your carrier doesn't support simultaneous use of voice and data services.
5. To use MobileMeet Voice Over IP, Location Services must be enabled on your mobile device.
6. Cisco, WebEx, WebEx Meetings and all associated trademarks are owned by Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Once you have downloaded the InterCall MobileMeet app from the Apple App Store or Google Play, follow the instructions below and you'll be on your way to a mobile meeting experience.
1. Tap the InterCall MobileMeet icon.
2. On the Welcome screen, enter your name and email address.
3. Tap Phone Numbers and add one or more numbers. These will be used to allow InterCall MobileMeet to dial-out to you to start or join your call.
4. If desired, toggle on Password Protection on and select a unique combination of letters and numbers.
5. Tap Next.
6. On the following screen, if you want to start meetings with your InterCall account, enter your Conference Code and Leader PIN.
7. By default, Call Me is an enabled featured, but you have to option to toggle this on or off. If enabled, select whether or not you would like push notifications for your InterCall account.
8. Tap Next.
9. After your InterCall account has been verified, select your default dial-in number or tap Finish to skip directly to the Home screen
Need more extensive training to guide you through set-up, configuration and recommended usage?
Interested in learning about MobileMeet, our mobile app for Reservationless-Plus®? View a 20-minute training recording entitled "InterCall MobileMeet" and experience our virtual classroom for yourself!
Mobile Branding For Your MeetingsWith co-branding for MobileMeet, take your branded meetings on the go. Now, your company's message can be fully seen and heard.
In this series, we'll introduce you to MobileMeet's many features, guide you through set-up and configuration and to help you seamlessly conduct meetings from anywhere.
No. You can use MobileMeet® to join meetings without a Reservationless-Plus account. However, to schedule, start and host meetings through MobileMeet® you do need an Reservationless-Plus account.
MobileMeet® allows you to schedule, start and join the audio portion of a Unified Meeting 5 conference. Application sharing and content sharing are available, however video is currently unavailable and but will be added in a future release.
Meetings scheduled with MobileMeet® can be started or joined using Call Manager, our desktop application for Reservationless-Plus.
MobileMeet® is currently available on iPhones running iOS 7.0 or higher and Android phones running Android OS 4.1 or higher.
MobileMeet® is currently only available for iPads. Support for Android tablets is coming soon.
No. MobileMeet® does not currently support Windows Phone or Blackberry devices.